administrators password

From: twinbeatz (twinbeatzrmp@aol.com)
Date: 08/16/02

From: "twinbeatz" <twinbeatzrmp@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 10:01:22 -0700

Recently upraded to Windows 2000 on my pc but wasn't
really paying any attention to setup. As I was breezing
through setup did not set administrators password. Now I
can't install any programs or change any settings on my
pc . Does anyone have a solution?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Sanwa transmitter
    ... Make it attention to Brian. ... Are you sure you're not the one making a mistake? ... Mode 1 setup, what ...
    (rec.models.rc.air)
  • Re: [Xnews] RegEx match for empty From: ?
    ... SINNER wrote: ... last started testing stuff and found my setup didn't work. ... my recent attention that vim 7.X (which is not in the Ubuntu 6.06 ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: Hasnt Thurrott learned anything?
    ... Invid Fan wrote: ... might have some wifi connection or the like but I've never payed much ... attention to it) ... Once the initial setup is done, you can get music, applications, and ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: "Hey Pat Dotson, Can I Try Yer Setup?" - ARCA Sim Racing
    ... a blunt refusal triggered a harsh response. ... I posted this same setup info on the ARCA RSC forum. ... He needs more seat time, more laps, more attention to driving ...
    (rec.autos.simulators)
  • Spam/Virus Email Urgent
    ... It has come to my attention that we are getting spammed ... email server we just use a pop3 setup to get it and up to ... to know how I can clean this up through Exchange 2000. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange2000.general)