Hotbar.com download

From: Mayra (mayra_andreu@agilent.com)
Date: 08/13/02

From: "Mayra" <mayra_andreu@agilent.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:13:54 -0700

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone had seen this webside before... It
allows for some interesting animation, emotion, skins for
your browser, etc BUT I don't know if there are any known
issues with it's download to Outlook 2000 - especially for
security.

Let me know???

Thanks!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: My new website
    ... >>> coffee pot and the radio animation because they are less busy. ... which read that line so they know what to render. ... HTML) and check the Document Type Definition "HTML 4.0 Transitional".' ... The browser will change all the newlines into single spaces ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • Re: animated gifs with codebehind...
    ... The animation stops because the browser is making a new request. ... to use a separate browser window to display the graphic. ...
  • Re: Java control of VRML world formerly: Sound Node in BS Contact
    ... BS Contact does not support midi. ... OK, but first, do you see how to select the 3D browser to play the file ... was a morris jig (a solo dance accompanied by a musician) written in 2000. ... The animation is created simply by ROUTEing and Interpolator Nodes. ...
    (comp.lang.vrml)
  • Re: Top Posting
    ... text and images ... So the means of doing that with Flash is? ... animation and the animation is the only means to proceed? ... The latter is frequently in a raised voice (as though a browser cares) ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Strange flickering of .gif animations in WMP skin - help!
    ... I've dissected numerous other skins, none of which have this problem. ... When I modify the .gif files in these skins, the flickering starts ... Remove all but the first frame (no animation), ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)