Not able to locate the folder.

From: Rajkumar (toyouraj@yahoo.com)
Date: 08/06/02

From: "Rajkumar" <toyouraj@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 01:34:45 -0700

Hi,

When i scan for virus, the result displayed that there are
some files infected in one of my partion. Actual location
of file displayed is E:\RECYCLER\filename.

But i am not able to view the RECYCLER folder on the
particular drive. I have changed the setting in folder
options to show the hidded files and folder. Then also i
am not getting it.

Can anyone help me out to locate that folder.

Thanks in Advance,
Rajkumar.

Relevant Pages

  • RE: newfolder.exe containment procedure
    ... but what is it upto in the background? ... File Size equals 208Kb, uses a folder Icon the same name as parent folder, ... Ensure you set the PC to show hidden and system files and file extensions. ... delete the dormant virus files. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • newfolder.exe containment procedure
    ... File Size equals 208Kb, uses a folder Icon the same name as parent folder, ... Ensure you set the PC to show hidden and system files and file extensions. ... That is the entry that starts the bug. ... delete the dormant virus files. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: NEED HELP w/ virus
    ... Select the Tools menu and click Folder ... DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE WARNING POP UP WINDOW THIS IS NORMAL, ... Now its time to start your computer in Safe Mode ... Now use your Anti - Virus Program and run it and see what it finds ...If ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Admin rights gone - Help needed fast
    ... Information folder. ... Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ... How do I fix my Adobe CS and other programs? ... Virus scan found nothing, and spyware scan removed some tracking ...
  • Re: strange folder
    ... The virus was TROJ_QOOLOGIC.AL. ... Conflicts start where information lacks. ... when I go to the Adobe folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)