computer privacy violated

From: Kevin J. Lyons (kevinjlyons@hotmail.com)
Date: 08/06/02

From: "Kevin J. Lyons" <kevinjlyons@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:55:17 -0700

An individual accessed my computer without my permission
and placed what might end up being illegal images from the
internet onto my hard drive and on a CD-RW. I would like
to know if anyone can tell me how the file information
(creation, modification date/time) that goes with each
file/image can be altered.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Talents
    ... Denying permission to use what is freely available on Internet is just plain ... There are 2 types of HTML additions in the IGB ... Lets describe the talents improvement in detail. ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.adom)
  • Re: Putting a Persons Picture in an E-book?
    ... pictures off the web and putting them in the book to humanize the ... her permission was ethical or, even, legal. ... Copyright and the Internet. ... their work to be copied for non-commercial purposes (for example, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Putting a Persons Picture in an E-book?
    ... pictures off the web and putting them in the book to humanize the ... her permission was ethical or, even, legal. ... Copyright and the Internet. ... their work to be copied for non-commercial purposes (for example, ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • RE: New users cannot access some parts of internal website
    ... permission on the folders where the data is at and everyone has the same ... I understand that the new accounts cannot ... Uninstall Internet Explorer Enhanced Security by unchecking the same. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • cnet: House vote on illegal images sweeps in Wi-Fi, Web sites
    ... Before the House vote, which was a lopsided 409 to 2, Rep. Nick Lampson ... and prosecution of those who use the Internet to distribute ... would have forced Web sites and blogs to report illegal images. ...
    (misc.legal)