From: cg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: cg: "computer id"
- Previous message: RL: "Problem with Security Configuration and Analysis"
- Next in thread: karl [x y]: "Re: computer id"
- Reply: karl [x y]: "Re: computer id"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "cg" <email@example.com> Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:30:22 -0700
forgive me--I'm relatively ignorant of the real
technicalities of computers. I know that my location can
be identified through my ISP, but can the specific
computer info (i.e. serial number or other ID) be
obtained if requested? Any related tips would be
appreciated, I have reasons for not wanting this
particular computer to be found. Thanks