Content Advisor

From: Dianne Cooke (dianne_cooke@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/25/02

From: "Dianne Cooke" <dianne_cooke@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 22:46:51 -0700

I am very frustrated! Every time I launch Explorer, I get
a message stating Content Advisor settings are
incomplete. I have to go to Tools, Internet Options,
Content, select Settings, enter password, select OK,
Enable, enter password, select ok, then Refresh the page
to launch Explorer.

What has happend?? I have NEVER come across this before.
I cannot seem to find anyone in Christchurch businesses
that can help me.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Content Advisor
    ... Every time I launch Explorer, ... > a message stating Content Advisor settings are ... > incomplete. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Content Advisor Settings
    ... Trying to access internet and i get a message to check the ... content advisor settings for missing information. ... the tools menu and then click internet options. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)