Re: SSL on NT4

From: David Cross [MS] (
Date: 06/19/02

From: "David Cross [MS]" <>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:09:58 -0700

the application needs to call certverifyrevocation or

what version of IE are you using on NT 4.0?

David B. Cross [MS]
"Rick" <> wrote in message
> I'm using an LDAPS application on Windows NT4 (sp6) which should fail
> because I (locally) don't have the certificate of the CA which signed the
> LDAPS servers' certificate.  It appears as if it doesn't care that it
> find the CA certificate.  Is this correct?  What system setting, if any,
> determines this behavior.
> Note: on Win 2000 it fails if the certificate is not installed.  This is
> it should behave on NT.
> Thank in advance,

Relevant Pages

  • Re: relation between twin primes and Sophie Germain primes
    ... Some closed great threshold forms years like Rahavan's old certificate. ... harsh nutty tenniss will fail as usual aged ants. ...
  • Re: Does OpenSSH support X.509 Certificate format?
    ... [SNIP] ... Some command in a test script must fail. ... Testing OpenSSH client with certificates finished. ... If somebody help me with exactly how I can configure OpenSSH for certificate ...
  • Re: Omega 2.5v6 MOT fail
    ... then the headlight blows - and isn't fixed. ... certificate hasn't expired, as the failure certificate acts as notice ... that the vehicle is not roadworthy. ... you, they find that a fail certifcate has been issued, they will take ...
  • RE: SSL Certificate Check
    ... * If the domain name does match the certificate, ... The request will fail? ... > validation process for the Server Certificate if automatically done by the ...
  • Re: Fire near Wandsworth Rd distrupting Victoria services
    ... terminal is closed and barricaded off by police? ... Write them a letter and ask for a certificate. ... And if they simply fail to reply? ... (And moving on from E* for a moment, if the carrier in question is based in a foreign country you can basically forget getting any docs after the event). ...