Security update dated March 2001 for WIN98 SE

From: B. McGinnis (bwmcgionnis@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/16/02

From: "B. McGinnis" <bwmcgionnis@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 08:04:20 -0700

The Microsoft description for the update said it was 127 kb
and would take 1 minute to download at 28.8 kb/s. Instead
it was 874 kb and took 4 minutes at 56 kb/s. Does anyone
know the reason for this descrepancy and should the update
bre installed even though there is a significant descrepancy?

Relevant Pages

  • I dont have a calculator!
    ... For some reason, my computer does not have the Microsoft ... calculator on my Win XP. ... Can I download it from ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • >>> MICROSOFT DOWNLOADS <<<__________________________________________
    ... Microsoft Office Professional Free Download ... Microsoft Products Updates Computer Download Software ...
    (sci.geo.petroleum)
  • MICROSOFT DOWNLOAD
    ... Download Microsoft Word ... Microsoft Word Free Trial Download ... Free Download Of Microsoft Powerpoint ... Download Microsoft Office For Free ...
    (sci.engr.civil)
  • Re: yahoo messanger?2
    ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ... using Windows XP "prettifications". ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
  • Re: removing programs
    ... > I downloaded an antivirus trial version but was not happy with it. ... Microsoft has these suggestions for Protecting your computer from the ... More full function applications for CD/DVD burning would be: ... are pay - some you can only download if you are registered - but it is best ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)