Re: run time error

From: x y (jamescagney90210@excite.com)
Date: 06/16/02

From: "x y" <jamescagney90210@excite.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:36:12 -0400

I'm afraid Symantec / Norton are the people to continue to ask.

"Gary Mason" <gamason@cadvision.com> wrote in message
> When I do a full system scan with my Norton Anti Virus
> Program. The system does not complete the ful scan.A
> window appears. At the top is microsoft VisualC**Runtime
> library.
> Runtime error
> Program C:\program files norton antivirus\navw32exe.
> R6025
> pure Virtual function call
> Norton has given some solutions,none work.any Idea's??
> Gary

Relevant Pages

  • Need help with with Norton anti virus problems
    ... over Norton Anti virus. ... When clicking on Live update nothing was ... Norton came up with 1004,1 error ... "Some symantec product settings have been changed by an unautherized ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Problems with malware/virus with my norton antivirus 2003
    ... over Norton Anti virus. ... When clicking on Live update nothing was ... Norton came up with 1004,1 error ... "Some symantec product settings have been changed by an unautherized ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: low virtual question
    ... I uninstalled norton and when I ... > other computers to do it since my internet doesn't not ... > reinstalled...but without the internet i can't update the ... >>interesting it is affecting your norton anti virus have ...
  • Re: Attempted Intrusion "Welchia_ICMP_Scan" from your machine against
    ... My Norton Anti Virus and Firewall both expired about this ... Thanks rogerjessiman, most if not all of my alerts came from Energis ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • SP2 problems
    ... to "Geoffrey" Re 8/25 Norton Anti Virus not being ... It will be fixed in a future Live Update. ... Security center Icon. ...