Can not view web published pivot tables after Q321232: Security Update

From: John (john.morris@mid.state.ms.us)
Date: 06/13/02

From: "John" <john.morris@mid.state.ms.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 08:38:02 -0700

I can view pivot tables on the web using IE5.5 or 6, but
after installing the Q321232: Security Update, I cannot
view any pivot tables that have been published to a
website. Does anyone know a fix for this.
Thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Office 11.0 PIA and Office 2003 updates
    ... I have installed the Office 11 Web Components, should that be enouth to make pivot tables with Visuatl Studio.net 2002. ... I have done it again (installing Office 2003 updates from MS web site), ... AND use vsto? ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.vstools.office)
  • Can not view web published pivot tables after Q321232: Security Update
    ... I can view pivot tables on the web using IE5.5 or 6, ... after installing the Q321232: Security Update, ... Does anyone know a fix for this. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: MS04-032 (KB840987)
    ... >> After installing this Security Update through our SUS ... >> trap message, rebooting, etc. ... >> So far our only fix is to reboot into Safe Mode, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: XP SP3 - Hid KB77165 - Other 11 Installed in Groups OK
    ... Running the KB979682 Fix It is an acceptable workaround for /one/ ... Should you encounter problems after installing KB977165 manually (it's no ... no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY ... If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: XP SP3 - Hid KB77165 - Other 11 Installed in Groups OK
    ... Running the KB979682 Fix It is an acceptable workaround for /one/ of the security vulnerabilities addressed by KB977165 but not for the second one. ... Should you encounter problems after installing KB977165 manually... ... There is no-charge for support calls that are associated with security updates. ... If your problem relates to a Cumulative Security Update for IE, call the above number and ask to be transferred to the "Consumer IE queue". ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)