Re: how do I send an email w/o showing my return email address to the recipent

From: S. Pidgorny [MVP] (
Date: 06/12/02

From: "S. Pidgorny [MVP]" <>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:38:49 +1000

Spam tools and bulk mailers can do that for you, or you can use telnet
connection and SMTP commands... The question is, why do you need this?

Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-
"yuwj" <> wrote in message
> Hello
>       I have tried but faild to it. You can not send a mail without
> your email address in the Properties.

Relevant Pages

  • UPDATE: Keeping Telnet Session Open
    ... even tell script what commands to run in a non-interactive, ... see the telnet running in the psoutput. ... the other end is accepting the connection. ...
  • Re: Apple OSX and iDisk and
    ... > - SMTP doesn't support encrypted passwords ... myhost: telnet 25 ... Connection closed. ... is capable of doing SSL/TLS when connecting to a SMTP server ...
  • Re: Issue Telnet commands in very active console
    ... connection command such as: ... However there needs to be something *listening* for your commands, ... to make a new request to port 9300 for additional data but I can't seem ... You aren't typing commands into the shell, telnet has connected your ...
  • Cannot telnet to Exchange 2003 smtp remotely
    ... server which I'm trying to debug using Telnet to ports 110 and 25. ... telnet error 'could not open a connection to'. ... I'd say the firewall is blocking these ports, but even if I bring the ... If there are other restrictions in place under the Exchange 2003 SMTP ...
  • Re: send command
    ... It's a shell script that comes with Expect. ... the command line and starts recording everything you type: telnet, ... -- everything you do is recorded as a series of expect/send commands. ... Connection closed.\r ...