Re: how do I send an email w/o showing my return email address to the recipent

From: S. Pidgorny [MVP] (slavickp@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/12/02

From: "S. Pidgorny [MVP]" <slavickp@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 19:38:49 +1000

Spam tools and bulk mailers can do that for you, or you can use telnet
connection and SMTP commands... The question is, why do you need this?

--
Svyatoslav Pidgorny, MS MVP, MCSE
-= F1 is the key =-
"yuwj" <yuwj@neusoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello
>       I have tried but faild to it. You can not send a mail without
filling
> your email address in the Properties.

Relevant Pages

  • UPDATE: Keeping Telnet Session Open
    ... even tell script what commands to run in a non-interactive, ... see the telnet running in the psoutput. ... the other end is accepting the connection. ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Re: Apple OSX and iDisk and Mail.app
    ... > - mac.com SMTP doesn't support encrypted passwords ... myhost: telnet smtp.mac.com 25 ... Connection closed. ... mail.app is capable of doing SSL/TLS when connecting to a SMTP server ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Issue Telnet commands in very active console
    ... connection command such as: ... However there needs to be something *listening* for your commands, ... to make a new request to port 9300 for additional data but I can't seem ... You aren't typing commands into the shell, telnet has connected your ...
    (comp.security.ssh)
  • Cannot telnet to Exchange 2003 smtp remotely
    ... server which I'm trying to debug using Telnet to ports 110 and 25. ... telnet error 'could not open a connection to mail.xx.com'. ... I'd say the firewall is blocking these ports, but even if I bring the ... If there are other restrictions in place under the Exchange 2003 SMTP ...
  • Re: send command
    ... It's a shell script that comes with Expect. ... the command line and starts recording everything you type: telnet, ... -- everything you do is recorded as a series of expect/send commands. ... Connection closed.\r ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)