Re: how do I send an email w/o showing my return email address to the recipent

From: yuwj (yuwj@neusoft.com)
Date: 06/12/02

From: "yuwj" <yuwj@neusoft.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 14:43:57 +0800

 Hello
      I have tried but faild to it. You can not send a mail without filling
your email address in the Properties.
"Justin D" <reply@to.group> 写入消息新闻:O$Tj75eDCHA.1984@tkmsftngp02...
> Create a new identity and switch to it. Go into Accounts, Properties for
> your email acct, and remove your email address. Just remember to switch
> identities back and forth, for what you need- it's in the title bar.

> "richard" <rdwyer1@nc.rr.com> wrote in message
> > how do I send an email w/o showing my return email address
> > to the recipent. There are times when I'm sending a reply
> > or originating but I'm not sure about the recepient and
> > don't want to show my email address to them. Is this
> > possible? Thanks for help

Relevant Pages

  • RE: XP Home Password Prompted but None Set
    ... anything at the password prompt on the blue screen, it gives me the "did you ... I have XP Home and I never set a password for any of my accounts ... if I switch users or if the system hibernates all of a sudden the ...
  • Undocumented account vulnerability in Avaya P550R/P580/P880/P882 switches
    ... Undocumented account vulnerability in Avaya P550R/P580/P880/P882 switches ... Two undocummented accounts with default passwords allow access via telnet ... The vulnerable firmware installs the following strings into the switch ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: User switching fails [solved]
    ... So I'm stuck in a situation where it is impossible to switch user ... accounts without completely logging out of the current user session. ... drivers, restarted the system, and user switching now works. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Switch User Issue
    ... (cd drive letter here):/i386/expand.exe (cd drive letter ... > message and it never lets me login unless I reboot. ... >> times I'll get the message "Windows cannot switch accounts. ...
  • Re: 2 separate accounts possible?
    ... but be sure to install it in Internet Mail Only mode to be able to use ... accounts and switch easily. ... Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)