CDs

From: Brian (websoft@websoft.fateback.com)
Date: 06/11/02

From: "Brian" <websoft@websoft.fateback.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 17:29:45 -0700

I have been burning CDs and plan to burn games I design
into CDs. Just for future reference, I was wondering if
there is a way to verify CD copyrights. My burning
software allows me to burn copyright information into it.
And I know it's there, but I don't see any files other
than the ones I burned. So I don't know where it stores
the copyright information, or how to access it. I want to
be able to verify the CD copyright so people can't copy
it. I have searched the internet and can't figure out how
other games do it. I hope somebody can help me. Thanks
-Brian