Re: how to get rid of the "password prompt" on Win 98

From: Rupam Phukan (rupam@kamarupa.com)
Date: 06/09/02

From: "Rupam Phukan" <rupam@kamarupa.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 10:31:17 +0530

go to control panel>network. remove client for microsoft networks. reboot.
this will solve ur problem

--
Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beer Holder.
www.kamarupa.com
"rita" <genbe@lycos.com> wrote in message
: whne i turn on the pc
: the window for prompting for pw is on the screen.
: so how can i take that off??
:
: thanks

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Thanks Rupam Phukan
    ... Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beer Holder. ... : Kodak Cam. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: archives
    ... Beauty Is In The Eyes Of The Beer Holder. ... As a parent i am concerened what my children chat about ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Followup-To feature: Hidden Behind the Stars By aBlackRoseForYou, age 13,
    ... > 'Followup-To' can act as a type of unwanted forum moderation,I assure ... Hidden Behind the Stars ... There for the beauty has blinded me, ... All i see is the angelic eyes that i see ...
    (alt.horology)
  • Re: Dejah Thoris
    ... Her face was oval and beautiful in the extreme, ... says her eyes are large. ... beauty is all that matters in life. ... attract mates and bear offspring despite our physical imperfections. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Top 10 Sexiest Players - Ace Magazine
    ... I have always been puzzled by what guys consider sexy. ... Sharapova is beautiful, but does she transpire sexual drive? ... No. Absolute beauty can even be a turnoff. ... doesn't depend exclusively on what the eyes see... ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)