Re: NT and security in the near future

From: Ned Flanders (nedfla@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/08/02

From: "Ned Flanders" <nedfla@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:35:10 -0500

I'm still supporting Exchange 4.0 running on NT 3.51 servers....at least
they have a good firewall system in place!
:-(

Curtis

"David Dickinson [MVP]" <eis@no-spam.softhome.net> wrote in message
> Even a Windows NT 3.5 server could be
> kept safe in such an environment.

Relevant Pages

  • Web Page access over Trust Relationship/VPN
    ... The Domain is a mixed environment with predominantly NT4 ... some Windows 2000 member servers and a Windows 2003 ... the DNS zone is newcaledonia.local. ... 403 Forbidden - The ISA Server denies the specified ...
  • Re: Exchange 2003 in an Windows 2000 AD environment
    ... Log File is located on your system drive, Exchange Server Setup ... > when I run forestprep on a windows 2003 server in a Windows 2000 AD ... > same procedures on a vmware environment all works well the only difference ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Known Notebooks Running Windows Server 2003
    ... There's a good overview of building a MOSS VPC environment here: ... He is not suggesting running VS 2005 in Windows XP. ... Windows Server 2003 which in turn is used as the platform for WSS ... develope the web parts that way, rather than develope on a Windows XP ...
  • Re: Known Notebooks Running Windows Server 2003
    ... And deploying your web parts to a prod environment is trivial. ... running a Virtual Machine under Windows XP and that Virtual Machine uses ... Windows Server 2003 which in turn is used as the platform for WSS ... develope the web parts that way, rather than develope on a Windows XP ...
  • Stop Error 67 CONFIG_INITIALIZATION_FAILED
    ... my Windows 2000 Server. ... Booting into any kind of mode does not work. ... Safe ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)