Password not working on CPU

From: Dominic (nickanik@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/07/02

From: "Dominic" <nickanik@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:54:56 -0700

in the log on screen it used to ask for my domain.... now
there is not a drop down bar to choose the domain.

thanks
onto
>my home network. Not sure why this happened, but I am
no
>longer able to log in after I rebooted it. My password
>and user name are not longer working. Is there a way to
>get into the computer?
>
>thanks
>.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: XP Home Network
    ... when i try and access folders on pc 2's mapped drive from pc 1 all i get is ... I can communicate only one way on my small home network. ... this bar is an icon of two keys on a ring. ...
  • Malware
    ... I have a Dell Dimension running XP Home in a small home network. ... another taskbar open at the bottom of my screen on top of the normal ... search bars as well as the traditional serach bar. ... cannot get to my windows task bar unless I move it before I launch IE. ...
  • Re: XP Home Network
    ... when i try and access folders on pc 2's mapped drive from pc 1 all i get is ... I have tried allowing annoymous users restrictions in the ... I can communicate only one way on my small home network. ... this bar is an icon of two keys on a ring. ...
  • slow URL access in Internet Explorer address bar
    ... Recently Internet Explorer takes 30 -45 seconds to bring up a URL typed in ... the address bar. ... If I do a search in Google for same site, ... on home network but does not happen on other PC's on network. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Slow File and web search functionality
    ... I started setting up a home network and aborted the effort and the performance on my PC when using IE's address bar or searching for files is extremely slow. ... Any suggestions on how to restore the defaults. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.ieak)