Re: anonymous logon

From: Nigel Kitcher (nigel_nospam_kitcher@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/05/02

From: "Nigel Kitcher" <nigel_nospam_kitcher@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 00:56:32 +0100

Its a machine account update. FYI machines also have accounts (and passwords
which change at regular intervals)

"Jo" <JSeaton@project-resources.com> wrote in message
> can someone please help me interpret this log file. it's an anonymous user
> when anonymous users are not allowed access. thank you.
>

> 5/24/02 9:20:26 AM Security Success Audit Account Management 642 NT
> AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON EEV_KU_MD01 User Account Changed:
> Target Account Name: MDKU04$
> Target Domain: EEV_KU_MD1
> Target Account ID: S-1-5-21-1252266834-1913854465-925700815-1102
> Caller User Name:
> Caller Domain:
> Caller Logon ID: (0x0,0x25B9)
> Privileges: -

Relevant Pages

  • Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house
    ... and ptocessing Caller ID. ... of alarm systems from your garage... ... because of a Caller ID - account number mismatch. ... alarm company to notify them of the change. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Win32 security limitations: why?
    ... Impersonation allows a process to run with the credentials ... the Iwam account, for support of the anonymous users. ... this allows the anonymous user to have a process with a higher security ... Microsoft MVP (Windows Security) ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • RE: WCF Proxy Server settings not working
    ... passing the credentials through to WCF, ... For the production environment, even if you switch the Application Pool ... what's the account displayed if you use ... I had changed the anonymous user to a privileged user (this is on my ...
  • Re: FTP permissions with IIS
    ... >this account ... >the anonymous user will not be able to cd to it. ... but I want to be able to set different permissions ... >> virtual directory shareddocs ...
  • Re: IIS Woes
    ... do u have an anonymous user account created on the machine itself? ... >> ASP.NET installation also went well. ...