Re: pop-up windows

From: Ned Flanders (nedfla@hotmail.com)
Date: 06/04/02

From: "Ned Flanders" <nedfla@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 15:31:37 -0500

With a popup killer. Use your search engine to find one you'll like.

"Todd" <kramer116@aol.com> wrote in message
> how in the hell do you block pop-up windows- they are
> really annoying me

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Torture - A lawful good act?
    ... the hell are some of them? ... It took me about 30 seconds and a search engine. ... My irony meter just broke. ... It matters not how strait the gate, ...
    (rec.games.frp.dnd)
  • Re: RadioShack Catalog
    ... search engine from Hell was really getting on my nerves. ... Now, if they'd just quadruple the size, selection breadth, and quality ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.homebrew)
  • Re: UseNet Advanced Search is back
    ... On 9/7/11 3:06 PM, Mike Yetto wrote: ... Maybe the search engine is working perfectly and the submitter used X-NoArchive. ... Yet millions of people use them every day, and they get vast amounts of useful information. ... Hell, it's not even close to perfect in many cases. ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: EasyNews and this Perl group
    ... the hell they are doing. ... Posts should take a few minutes at the most to show up ... With Newsguy I get NNTP & Web access, search engine, SSL encryption, and my ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Microsoft BING Search Page
    ... hell even you +Bob+ should be able to ... Its not like the Home page is hard-coded to the Bing Search engine NOR do you have pop-ups every 5min. ...