Baseline Security Analyzer
From: Greg Kane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: Todd: "pop-up windows"
- Previous message: Keith W. McCammon: "Re: Security On Web Site"
- Next in thread: Brian Kelley: "Re: Baseline Security Analyzer"
- Reply: Brian Kelley: "Re: Baseline Security Analyzer"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "Greg Kane" <email@example.com> Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 12:21:25 -0700
I would like to use the tool in an environment that has no
access to the commercial internet - it is a Army tactical
network. The tool appears to need to reach back to MS to
get database info for the hotfixes, service packs, etc.
Does nayone know of, or if there is could let me know
where, a offline copy of the database could be obtained to
run with this security tool.
Thanks in advance,