securing access to outlook express

From: grenville mills (grenvillemills@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/27/02

From: "grenville mills" <grenvillemills@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 21:09:42 -0700

is there any way of securing access to my outlook express
files? i have set up my hotmail account to be accessed
via outlook express, but this now permits anyone with
access to my computer to open outlook express and see my
most recent hotmail (ie all that transferred to local
folders, and the last mail accessed from hotmail). is
there any password access facility i can use to prevent
unauthorised access to outlook express??

Relevant Pages

  • Re: MOOL allow secretary to view bosss calendar?
    ... Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours ... It moved Hotmail up to the top (PST went ... I opened the e-mail change window, ... > account...using instead the Hotmail account. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Will Outlook 2002XP not work anymore w/ free hotmail?
    ... Outlook uses the DAV interface to connect to Hotmail. ... > you may still be able to use Outlook Express to open a free Hotmail account. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Outlook Express and Hotmail
    ... For your OE (not your Hotmail) problem now: ... SendTo and E-mail Links Do Not Work Using Outlook Express as Default ... > try to add the hotmail account to my main identity. ... The original message store will have ...
  • Re: how can I access to hotmail from outlook
    ... Hotmail will no longer support DAV for all free Hotmail accounts ... > I have normal hotmail account and it's accessible from ... > outlook all what i have to do is add a new mail account and in the E-Mail ... >> Diane Poremsky ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.calendaring)
  • Re: how can I access to hotmail from outlook
    ... Hotmail will no longer support DAV for all free Hotmail accounts ... > I have normal hotmail account and it's accessible from ... > outlook all what i have to do is add a new mail account and in the E-Mail ... >> Diane Poremsky ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)