POP3 email, outlook

From: garrett (garrett447@collegeclub.com)
Date: 05/26/02

From: "garrett" <garrett447@collegeclub.com>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 19:17:44 -0700

I was trying to set up outlook to get mail from another
email address I had, it wanted to know what the server
name was, and I didnt know what to enter... How do I find
the server name?

Also, what is POP3?

Relevant Pages

  • RE: one Exchange account doesnt receive external mail anymore
    ... For your info I disabled DHCP on the SBS and started a DHCP Server on my ... Since you use POP3 connector to get external email. ... Configure POP3 account and scheduling settings, ... Use Outlook Express to verify connectivity to the POP3 server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: smtp authentication
    ... the pop3 do not exist - this is configured ... you describe unless I install the email account as a pop3 account rather ... > ISP and you want to send internet emails through it via SBS server. ... > emails via SBS using POP3 mailbox, you need to configure the outlook on ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: problems with pop3 and smtp
    ... I am currently using Outlook 2k3. ... Connection, Find Incoming Mail Server (POP3), Find Outgoing Mail ... When I reboot the system in Normal Mode, ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: problems with pop3 and smtp
    ... I am currently using Outlook 2k3. ... Connection, Find Incoming Mail Server (POP3), Find Outgoing Mail ... in Normal Mode, though, the same problems arise. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: Exchange Problem
    ... code:0X800CCC19 when connecting with Exchange server via POP3. ... Troubleshooting POP3 Connections to Exchange Server ... Open Outlook Express. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)