webserver 2 secure?
From: whoa (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Next message: x y: "Re: webserver 2 secure?"
- Previous message: Stuart Garside: "Re: Patches loaded from local server"
- Next in thread: x y: "Re: webserver 2 secure?"
- Reply: x y: "Re: webserver 2 secure?"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ] [ attachment ]
From: "whoa" <email@example.com> Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 12:38:36 +0200
I have secured our webservers using a high security template for webservers
and the guidelines of the NSA...
All works well, except that I'm not able to remotely use the performance
I receive the message: Unable to connect to machine
Does anybody know which restrictions to loosen to be able to connect again.