Re: Interview with Brian Valentine, MS's security initiative head honcho

From: James (james.news@reather.com)
Date: 05/10/02

From: "James" <james.news@reather.com>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 11:43:48 +0200

"David Dickinson [MVP]" <eis.no-spam@softhome.net> wrote in message
news:#WymLj$9BHA.2108@tkmsftngp04...

http://computerworld.com/securitytopics/security/story/0,10801,70905,00.html

> Two pages. [snip]

Interesting link...

...but has anyone else tried to view that page using Opera 6.01 (identifying
itself as Opera, rather than MSIE5) and got a horrible box at the top full
of keywords? It doesn't show up that way when I view it in IE6 (or in Opera
when instructed to identify itself as MSIE5....)

James

Relevant Pages

  • Re: What is it? Set 230
    ... have to reach up to the awkwardly-located keyboard from time to time to ... the preferences and point Opera to it. ... Opera can also modify/create custom menus, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Find Element Position
    ... [snip about rying to get the position of an element in abstract view][ ... going to be rounded in whatever way the browser sees fit. ... Using currentStyle, well, it's completely f'd in Opera. ... size the font of the element. ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)
  • Re: What is it? Set 230
    ... on UltraSPARC CPUs). ... my menus are highly modified. ... to be there but Opera has been messing around with the menus ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Opera 10 anyone?
    ... What shame to snip the good stuff but, ... In addition Firefox just feels sluggish on a Linux platform and ... crashes or fails to load Flash which works just fine in Opera. ... Widgets Vs Extensions, extensions generally wins hands ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)
  • Re: Music for Electronics Design
    ... <SNIP previously quoted material> ... so they turned the Muzak to opera or something, and all the kids went ...
    (sci.electronics.design)