Security Site

From: Jim Shipton (jshipton@cfl.rr.com)
Date: 05/04/02

From: "Jim Shipton" <jshipton@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 13:55:53 -0700

When signing into my bank, I am told that I have 0 bits and
need 128. Have never seen or heard of this.
I am using MS Explorer 5.0.. It has been working until
Friday. Nothing had been added or deleted. ISP is AOL.
Any help would be appre.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Paypal - unauthroized transfer
    ... presume that you have all sorts of security stuff on your computer. ... The AOL Safety and Security Center is free at AOL. ... and I both feel it was a hacking of just my paypal account. ... by generating an email telling me that the $2,755 withdrawal from bank ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: AOL (Spit) Canceling
    ... I have work colleague, in fact several work colleagues on AOL, a ... and wishes to cancel the account. ... She says the bank are not ... AOL won't be able to charge anything else to it. ...
    (uk.comp.misc)
  • Re: get personal info from an email address
    ... But suppose you have an email account with, say, AOL, ... forget to inform your bank that your email address has changed. ... Warren S. Sarle SAS Institute Inc. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: AOL 9.0 SE sign on and "Welcome, Youve Got Mail" Stutter
    ... I was playing around with Windows Media Player 10.0 and the funny thing ... is that I get no stuttering whatsoever while playing an mp3 and signing ... on or signing off AOL 9.0 SE. ... the stupid AOL sounds "Welcome. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Secure channel support
    ... not allow me to either access my bank account,purchase ... anything online or get into either AOL IM or Yahoo etc. ... I am also getting script errors. ...
    (microsoft.public.security)