Re: Extrange behaviour of
- From: "CENTRINO" <centrino@10:10/1.remove-hnj-this>
- Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 00:48:01 GMT
I know I know CCleaner is just a crap cleaner, but sometimes it deletes
temporary files that result to be viruses ... and yes, I tryed gmer with no
"David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> escribi. en el mensaje
From: "CENTRINO" <none@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| I am having a problem with Microsoft sites from a windows XP: I cannot
| them, hosts file is OK, DNS resolves OK but somehow I cannot access
| windowsupdate.microsoft.com an others from ping or Iexplorer.
| Another curious effect, is that if I do write on the Iexplorer, search
| "windowsupdate", the explorer cannot access google, the default search
| If I do start windows XP in restricted mode and network support (F8), I
| access microsoft's sites, but windows update does not work.
| I have Used Spybot, Antivir, Clamwin, ccleaner, no infection found ...
| seems some sort of rootkit, becouse I cannot see any extrange process
| Any clue?
| Thanks in advance
CCleaner is not anti malware so that wouldn't help.
Try Gmer. An anti rootkit utility.
Multi-AV - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp
. Synchronet . The Whitehouse BBS --- whitehouse.hulds.com --- check it out free usenet!
--- SBBSecho 2.12-Win32
* Origin: Time Warp of the Future BBS - Home of League 10 (10:10/1)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Win32 NewsLink 1.92
Time Warp of the Future BBS - telnet://time.synchro.net:24
- Prev by Date: Re: Extrange behaviour of
- Next by Date: Re: Extrange behaviour of
- Previous by thread: Re: Avast Doesn't Block X
- Next by thread: Re: Extrange behaviour of