Re: Win32/RAMNIT.A Anyone?
- From: "P.A. Toot" <pa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 07:40:46 -0500
Condescending bottom posting bottom feeding jerk.
"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: Roy <aa4re@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
: >A friend of mine that does virus removal as part of his business swears
: >by MalwareBytes
: I do this professionally as well. I asked *specifically* for comments
: people who have *experience* with this threat. I used MalwareBytes
: Antimalware several times including the complete disk scan for 2 1/2
: It did not detect anything.
: Again, I'm interested in hearing only from people who have *experience*
: Thank you.
- Prev by Date: Cheap jerseys shoes glasses bag necklace jewelry Etc.
- Next by Date: Re: I will shoot you in the head with my .45 if...
- Previous by thread: Cheap jerseys shoes glasses bag necklace jewelry Etc.
- Next by thread: Re: I will shoot you in the head with my .45 if...