Re: Library?

On Sat, 05 Jun 2010 10:17:57 -0500, JD <JD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FromTheRafters wrote:
Microsoft's servers are dropping groups. Many people won't bother to learn
how to set up a new account.

"JD"<JD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Sure did get quiet in here.

--
JD..

So it's me, you, Geoff and Not The Real Truth MVP?

Don't forget David. :)

No Saturday work for msnews admins, 518 groups on their server, the
same as yesterday. It looks like they didn't automate the deletions.

  • Re: Library?
    ... how to set up a new account. ... So it's me, you, Geoff and Not The Real Truth MVP? ... Trust yourself. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Library?
    ... how to set up a new account. ... So it's me, you, Geoff and Not The Real Truth MVP? ... Wait though, he's not Chris anymore, he's now a female model. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Deleting Multiple Users
    ... Administrator - several sub folders but essentially all practically empty ... David - PERFECT - just like old times. ... > You cannot log on to the Administrator account except in safe mode. ... > The Windows folder in the David folder is nothing to worry about--it is ...
  • Re: Users Name in Docs & Settings
    ... Create a new administrator account, log out of Owner and into the new one, ... then change Owner to David, then log off and back into David. ... all files in place, and my C/P User account now shows David ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Scheduled Tasks not running - XP Pro
    ... Defending our democracy', ... > David, this is what the log said. ... Either an error occurred, or no account ... same for remote desktop.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)