Raid/Dustin Cook lies about the success of BugHunter

Subject: Raid/Dustin Cook lies about the success of BugHunter

(Raid/Dustin Cook lies about the success of BugHunter.
Notice the post directly below dated March 27, 2008 in
which he brags about people having downloaded hundreds of
thousands of copies? Well, four months AFTER this post in
July of 2008, he admits he NEVER has counted the downloads,
offering some excuse or other. LIAR, LIAR, PANTS ON FIRE!
Dirtbag Krook, PROVES he's still a lying, deceptive,
manipulative dirtbag - plus stoned druggie.)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.virus/browse_thread/thread/396
d8429886c2a20/60d08156d810d83f?hl=en&q=group:alt.comp.virus+author:dus
tin+author:cook#

or

http://preview.tinyurl.com/34py9eg

Dustin Cook