Re: good antivirus

"trish whitney" <voze@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:u%23mkQD31KHA.224@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
i keep on getting infected with malware my webhost says its in my file ive scanned them with avast,avg, spybot and malwarebytes but cant find the culprit

Are you sure its your webhost which says you are infected with malware or is it someone pretending to be your webhost trying to get you to open/run a dubious attachment?
--
Brian Cryer
www.cryer.co.uk/brian

  • Re: good antivirus
    ... ive scanned them with avast,avg, spybot and malwarebytes but cant find ... Are you sure its your webhost which says you are infected with malware ... potential culprit to check, as well as registry/hive ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: good antivirus
    ... scanned them with avast,avg, spybot and malwarebytes but cant find the culprit ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: System Restore
    ... Despite all my efforts to get rid of it it keeps coming back. ... to be the culprit and despite using Malwarebytes, Spybot Search and Destroy ...