Re: Worries About Stealing, etc

Leythos wrote:

It's hard to start a case from a person in the UK, an INDIVIDUAL THAT
TAKES NO MONEY FOR THEIR WORKS, in the USA - it's not cheap. Butts knows
this, that's why he takes code from people from outside the USA.

David Lipman has just provided me with this list of people from whom TRT has allegedly stolen software.

> Kelly Theriot
> Mike Burgess
> Stuart Saunders
> Robert A. Cooper / Miekiemoes
> Kevin Zoll
> Andrew Aronoff
> Dave Fear

Are you sure, absolutely, that none of these people are US citizens?

Personally, I doubt that.

  • Re: Worries About Stealing, etc
    ... TAKES NO MONEY FOR THEIR WORKS, in the USA - it's not cheap. ... Butts knows ... Again, if the code is worth so much, then it's worth hiring legal counsel to ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: All these signings..................
    ... said that Kraft was cheap wrt to what he spends on player salaries, ... He very well may spend it badly, but if he spnds up to the cap, then ... all money spent on players hits the cap, and no money ever hits the cap ... that's not spent on players. ...
    (alt.sports.football.pro.ne-patriots)
  • Re: "The Only Thing They Learn" -- does anyone else find it irritating?
    ... Someone else noted that often people do learn from recent history - ... *expertise* into useful technology. ... It can be stifled by lack of money, if e.g. experts are stuck working ... is a *cheap* new technology. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Only the coupon Wilpons !!!!
    ... haven't spent money. ... evidence that they've been cheap. ... It seems to me that much of that money is being spent on older ... combination of acquiring older players (Pedro Martinez, Paul LoDuca, ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-mets)
  • Re: OT: PCBUTTS1 - silence
    ... I have been 'done' by Mr Butts and he has made a point of singling me ... Leythos knows this, and yet he persists as if this is volitional on ... A simple periodic posting or a single post when Chris gives advice ... don't buy TBI; I do buy OCD and ADHD along with a few other things. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)