Re: The Tirades

"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:hnfrrg$lqs$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jordon <jordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
C'mon Dave. The usenet has been around almost as long as the
internet. You sound as if this is something new to you.
No, but I'm used to some of the more civilized newsgroups. Well there are a
few...honest...

Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea -- massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it.
~Gene Spafford - 1992~

-jen

  • Re: The Tirades
    ... RJK wrote: ... internet. ... You sound as if this is something new to you. ... but I'm used to some of the more civilized newsgroups. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: The Tirades
    ... internet. ... You sound as if this is something new to you. ... | Wait until the question of top or bottom posting comes back around. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: The Tirades
    ... David Kaye wrote: ... internet. ... You sound as if this is something new to you. ... Talk about tirades! ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: The Tirades
    ... Jordon wrote: ... internet. ... You sound as if this is something new to you. ... but I'm used to some of the more civilized newsgroups. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: OT-> OK, what do you think
    ... There is one major difference between cassettes and the internet: ... I still occasionally heard that sound in newer music. ... To today's college student, ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)