False Positives?

I use Avira Antivir.

When I visited this page:

http://www.techsupportforum.com/hardware-support/motherboards-bios-cpu/230932-bios-rootkit-process-elimination.html

the Avira Guard went off, identifying

35035[1].js

as containing the following:

Virus or unwanted program 'HEUR/HTML.Malware [heuristic]'

I moved it to the Quarantine (actually this happened twice).

I assume this is a false positive, but is there an easy way to confirm?
I thought about restoring it to its location in the TIF folder and then
uploading it to Virus Total and/or Jotti. But is there a way to upload
directly from the Quarantine?

Also, is there an online service that will scan a Web page? If so, I
would like to send the above URL to get a second opinion.

  • Re: How to get rid of this virus & Bit Defender
    ... found even from BitDefender which doesn't make sense. ... if it's actually in quarantine. ... I suggest uploading it to Virus Total. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: False Positives?
    ... Virus or unwanted program 'HEUR/HTML.Malware ' ... I moved it to the Quarantine. ... uploading it to Virus Total and/or Jotti. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: False Positives?
    ... | I use Avira Antivir. ... | I moved it to the Quarantine. ... | uploading it to Virus Total and/or Jotti. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: OT Bush says Bird Flu might get military quarantine of effected areas.
    ... I did couch my opinion in terms of a 'quarantine', ... >> Once avian flu xenomorphs into humans it will kill over 60% of people it ... >> infects initially, then the death rate will grow as medical ... > "killer virus". ...
    (sci.space.shuttle)
  • Re: XP Home & hacktool
    ... virus in the restore point. ... > The infector is rendered impotent while in quarantine. ... > FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ...