- From: "Daave" <daave@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 22:09:49 -0500
I use Avira Antivir.
When I visited this page:
the Avira Guard went off, identifying
as containing the following:
Virus or unwanted program 'HEUR/HTML.Malware [heuristic]'
I moved it to the Quarantine (actually this happened twice).
I assume this is a false positive, but is there an easy way to confirm?
I thought about restoring it to its location in the TIF folder and then
uploading it to Virus Total and/or Jotti. But is there a way to upload
directly from the Quarantine?
Also, is there an online service that will scan a Web page? If so, I
would like to send the above URL to get a second opinion.
- Prev by Date: Re: Windows POSReady 2009 OS
- Next by Date: Re: False Positives?
- Previous by thread: Windows POSReady 2009 OS
- Next by thread: Re: False Positives?