Re: Tantanos

From: "Eric Allen" <eric-allen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

| tried it, no luck

** Something hit the spam filters and my previous reply failed to post :-( **

Simsesys anti virus ?

I know of many anti virus applications but NOT "Simsesys" and BugBear (W32.Bugbear@mm)
is OLD.

Remove "Simsesys" and install a quality anti virus application as it is JUNK.

Avira AntiVir is the recommended solution.
http://freeav.com

My Multi AV Scanning Tool has multiple AV scanners that will remove the BugBear such as
the McAfee module.

  • Re: Tantanos
    ... I know of many anti virus applications but NOT "Simsesys" and BugBear ... My Multi AV Scanning Tool has multiple AV scanners that will remove the BugBear such as ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Tantanos
    ... ** Something hit the spam filters and my previous reply failed to post ... I know of many anti virus applications but NOT "Simsesys" and BugBear ...