Re: malware scanners find renamed files

"I recently fought off some malware on my laptop pc"

Hey, I get the easy way for you to get rid of Malware completely! All you
need to do is to click here: http://www.bestspywarescanner.net/

  • Re: Virus protection suggestions?
    ... |I think I got rid of all that malware from my laptop. ... | my creaky old dinosaur computer in the meantime, ... | The antivirus s/w I have on my laptop is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Virus protection suggestions?
    ... I think I got rid of all that malware from my laptop. ... my creaky old dinosaur computer in the meantime, ... The antivirus s/w I have on my laptop is Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. ...
    (rec.pets.cats.anecdotes)
  • Deer Wife
    ... can't seem to rid our laptop of viri and malware is kind of like getting ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: need software firewall for windows 98se
    ... Who needs 'support' for a system that's working? ... Hey, what could go wrong. ... Malware not man blamed in child abuse download case ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: The Blowhard Virus Writer Lies About Bughunters "Success"
    ... Fritz Wuehler ... Those of you who use malware bytes ... all good and I can go down (whoa) ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)