Mail Server Report Virus--Doubtful
- From: "W. eWatson" <wolftracks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 12:28:11 -0800
Got this from a friend today. I doubt the validity. Comments? It goes on to say it was verified by Snopes as true.
VERY IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ THIS
Anyone-using Internet mail such as Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL and so on. This information arrived this morning, Direct from both Microsoft and Norton Please send it to everybody you know who has Access to the Internet. You may receive an apparently harmless e-mail titled 'Mail Server Report' If you open either file, a message will appear on your screen saying: 'It is too late now, your life is no longer beautiful...'
- Prev by Date: Re: How / where do I report a malicous site that has a trojan?
- Next by Date: Re: Mail Server Report Virus--Doubtful
- Previous by thread: Hard drive filling up??
- Next by thread: Re: Mail Server Report Virus--Doubtful