Antivirus software

I am looking for antivirus software for my company servers and workstations.
Any recommendation which antivirus to use? (Except Symantec Endpoint
Protection)

  • MSSQL and ANtivirus
    ... Is there any recommendation using antivirus software on a SQL Server? ... I think that might exist some folders that I must put in "exclude folders" ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.setup)
  • Re: Will Microsoft *ever* fix the dreaded 2GB mailbox bug?
    ... It provides no additional protection. ... Because of this tendency of attachments to infect, ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... Disabling email protection does not leave you vulnerable to viruses and ...
  • Re: Mail Identities
    ... >>OLEXP Using Virus Protection Features in Outlook Express ... Turn off email scanning in your antivirus software. ... > attempting to infect your system, ...
  • [Full-disclosure] NOD32 Antivirus CAB parsing Arbitrary Code Execution Advisory
    ... NOD32, provides real-time protection from known and unknown viruses, ... most advanced protection available, with more Virus Bulletin 100% Awards ... A remotely exploitable vulnerability has been found in the file parsing ... vulnerability is present in NOD32 Antivirus software versions prior to the ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • [Full-disclosure] NOD32 Antivirus DOC parsing Arbitrary Code Execution Advisory
    ... NOD32, provides real-time protection from known and unknown viruses, ... most advanced protection available, with more Virus Bulletin 100% Awards ... Multiple vulnerabilities have been found in the file parsing engine. ... The vulnerabilities are present in NOD32 Antivirus software versions prior ...
    (Full-Disclosure)