Re: Machine Re-infested

"The Real Truth MVP" <trt@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f6SdnamSGoLE1ePXnZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Use my Remove-it software, it will remove that malware from your system. Choose yes for all options when prompted. Download it here http://www.ms-mvp.org/

<SNIPPAGE>

Christopher...is that picture on your website the same picture on this website: http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/? I didn't know you had TWO websites.

  • Re: Java/Java Script Programmer
    ... >transparent gif on top of it. ... >> I am trying to get a picture from a picture gallery to ... >> no menus at the top and when you try to download the ... >> What do I need to change besides the website of course ...
  • Re: blocking of downloading or printing of pictures on a website
    ... ]>>Is there a program I can use to block the download or printing of pictures ... Remove it from your website. ... For them to see it they MUST download it. ... The picture is sent to their computer and their computer ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: pix are posting to all pages
    ... | when I download a pix for one page it shows on all pages in the website. ... | Need more of that magic with the problem with the picture. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: how to password protect files/images
    ... > printscreen so that they can't save the images i have in my website. ... > they can still view it directly and still they can download the file. ... of ways to copy your picture, ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Java/Java Script Programmer
    ... I am trying to get a picture from a picture gallery to ... no menus at the top and when you try to download the ... What do I need to change besides the website of course to ...