Re: Backdoor:WinNT/Rustock.AN keep moving?

From: "cacheboy75" <cacheboy75@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Is there a way to completely remove Backdoor:WinNT/Rustock.AN?

| I used Windows Defender and everytime it says to reboot to complete removal
| and after reboot it will show a success but a scan later will reveal that
| Backdoor:WinNT/Rustock.AN is still there.

| Thanks.

Rustock is a NASTY RootKit.

I strongly suggest assisted removal.

Download and execute HiJack This! (HJT)

Then post the contents of the HJT log in your post with a full explanation of your problem
and what you have done to date in one of the below expert forums...

{ Please - Do NOT post the HJT Log here ! }

Forums where you can get expert advice for HiJack This! (HJT) Logs.

NOTE: Registration is REQUIRED in any of the below before posting a log

Suggested primary:

Suggested secondary:

Suggested tertiary:

Multi-AV -