Backdoor:WinNT/Rustock.AN keep moving?

Is there a way to completely remove Backdoor:WinNT/Rustock.AN?

I used Windows Defender and everytime it says to reboot to complete removal
and after reboot it will show a success but a scan later will reveal that
Backdoor:WinNT/Rustock.AN is still there.

Thanks.

  • RE: W.32 blaster virus
    ... >tool and after removing the virus scanned clean. ... >everytime I reboot my computer I get 2 notepads that pop ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Latest update problem
    ... The Windows Update icon was flashing in the bottom right ... I get an "explorer.exe" error everytime I try ... I run Norton AntiVirus twice daily and do the live update ... >inoperative everytime I reboot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • NTLDR Missing....please help!
    ... Pull out and reboot. ... I have a Dell Inspiron 2600 and Windows XP. ... >Everytime I try to start my computer, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Help - Trojan on my comp - Any other XP user see this?
    ... > Everytime I try to access the internet, ... > various on-line scanners and specialty ... Reboot into Safe Mode, run it, Reboot.. ...
  • Re: aol 9.0 conflict?
    ... > there were lines of html code in white lettering. ... > everytime I reboot, it happens after a few minutes. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)