RE: Worm?

Happened on Yahoo mail 6/07/09....Also ran OneCare and Avast! and nothing.
Tried to contact Yahoo and that was almost impossible. Changed password and
added a security sign to my sign-in, but just the fact that someone can do
this is
scary....

"Ed3856" wrote:

This hit me yesterday, 6/1/2009. Same symptoms, basically same message
except for link to go to. My online (hotmail) address book is emptied, but
not the one on my PC. Have you learned anything? I've run both a OneCare
and a Panda scan.

"P3318" wrote:

My HotMail account has been compromised, the following message was sent to
all the entries in the address book and then the address book was deleted.

Hi friend:
i would like to introduce a good company who trades mainly in electornic
products.Now the company is under sales promotion,all the products are sold
nearly at its cost.They provide the best service to customers,they provide
you with original products of good quality,and what is more,the priceis a
surprising happiness to you!It is realy agoodchance for shopping.just grasp
the opportunity,Now or never!
The web address: www.gvccn.com
you can have a look ,it's very nice!

I have searched and found others who have reported similar but have not seem
anyone answering with anything definative about what this is, how it happened
etc.

I have run scans of my PC and it comes up clean each time, anyone know
anything about this? I am assuming that it is a Worm.
.