Re: URLHooker2 Class

Virus Guy

C'mon and wake up and smell the coffee

--
Peter

"Virus Guy" <Virus@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4A2DA496.34A8C2B1@xxxxxxxxxx
Top Poaster and Full-Quoter The Real Fake wrote:

Fix your news reader, install the correct font's and stop thinking
this is an English speaking US only newsgroup. Idiot.

You still don't understand. You can't grasp the simple concept that
having the correct fonts installed has no bearing on why I asked Foldes
why he full-quoted the OP in his reponse.

And this is an english-speaking newsgroup.

There are other microsoft.* groups that are centric to other languages,
as indicated in the name of the group. Any so-called MVP would know
that.

  • Re: MS Office 2003 on XP
    ... "Peter Foldes" wrote: ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: Another great example of how Word 2007 "brings commands closer to the surface"
    ... Please post all follow-up questions to the newsgroup. ... assistance by email can not be acknowledged. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Office de-activated after memory upgrade and will not re-activ
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... This has occurred after a RAM upgrade - I upgraded to 1.5 mb by ...
    (microsoft.public.office.setup)
  • Re: O2KSP-3
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Haven't found any info on the web or at MS to help fix this issue.I cannot install any security patches due to wrong version. ...
    (microsoft.public.officeupdate)
  • Re: Sudden blue screen an shutdown
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus. ...