Re: How to temove this bat file?

damn it - there went my hard drive! : }

news:%23gg$jaK4JHA.3304@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Jordon" <jordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| Richard Urban wrote:
Please do not ask anyone to post potentially malicious software in these
newsgroups!

| He just suggested to post the contents of a batch file. Plain
| text in a news group message isn't malicious.

| --
| Jordon

Yes, the contets of a .BAT or .CMD is OK. No problem with that.

One could say; del *.* /y is malicious.

  • Re: Need help with custom Open action item
    ... this is my THIRD time posting this same question (first time in ... >> My issue comes up when using a batch file that forces the software to run ... I wasn't aware there were other newsgroups, as I am accessing this via a ... Tim ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Alternate to Backing up files
    ... Richard Urban typed: ... Well, things cost money, as they say. ... My CD burner does not work anymore, ... or even a simple batch file that uses xcopy or robocopy (from the MS ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Batch file to add a network printer
    ... > I want to create a batch file that, when it is run from a workstation, ... Microsoft TechNet Script Center - Printing ... Public Newsgroups using the Microsoft Communities Web Page. ... click the first link below it will open your browser to: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • RE: Scheduled Task
    ... related request would best be address in the Developer newsgroups. ... create one job in a batch script so I can run it through task manager. ... I've created a batch file to stop the needed services and start the ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.new_user)
  • Re: This group needs splitting?
    ... Richard Urban ... Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User ... through the postings ... splitting newsgroups always works in the wrong direction. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)