Re: Pano Stand Alone

I received the "Windows Installer looking for pano stand alone please
insert CD ROM etc. In another forum I found a post suggesting that it
was part of HP Image software so I found the original software disc that
came with my HP laptop and inserted the disc "HP Image Zone Plus" and
windows found it on the disc and cleared the error. It was a real
problem because windows wouldn't shut down with out it.

--
mmh449
mmh449's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/96082.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: I am DEAD
    ... As for the RAID-0 array did you try setting up Windows on a completely independent disc then seeing if the array can be read from the new Windows installation? ... You have sufficient access privileges with the standard Recovery Console permissions without having to enable the Set command. ...
  • Re: SP3 will not install but no error message
    ... a slipstream for Windows XP to make XP SP2 disc for a backup program ... You can download it to one of your Windows ... McAfee Labs Blog: AntiSpyStorm: Fake Microsoft AntiSpyware Center ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: CD and DVD burning
    ... Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP ... Read my blog for the latest in Media Center topics ... The content inside that directory should be the contents of disc two. ... Microsoft MVP - Windows Media Center ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Can not burn CD: Please Insert an empty disc to write to ...
    ... I can not always burn CDRs. ... Nero is waiting for a disc with the ... I'm using Windows XP Pro SP1a with all critical updates. ... I can read All type of media ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)
  • Re: I am DEAD
    ... Was this (third IDE disc) a basic disc or a dynamic disc? ... As for the RAID-0 array did you try setting up Windows on a completely independent disc then seeing if the array can be read from the new Windows installation? ... You have sufficient access privileges with the standard Recovery Console permissions without having to enable the Set command. ...