Re: Ad-Aware??

On 05/03/2009 11:50 AM, ~BD~ sent:
news:%23WfzMABzJHA.2324@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In reference to SpyBot S&D, please read the following thread...

David

When I click on that link I'm sent to an email address (in Outlook Express)
whilst looking at this newsgroup using my wife's laptop with XP Home SP3

How can I see the thread to which you refer?

Thanks

GIYF

<http://tinyurl.com/d7gbeq>

--
1PW @?6A62?FEH9:DE=6o2@=]4@> [r4o7t]

  • Re: Outlook Express / Windows XP Home
    ... but it should allow you to open Outlook Express again. ... Please reply only to newsgroup. ... > to disappear) and then the laptop powered off. ... The processor usage ...
  • Re: cant send via bellsouth newsgroup
    ... ALWAYS post your Outlook version. ... | I bought a new laptop with Vista 64 bit and am setting It up, ... | I havae a problem with the newsgroup part of windows mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: Unable to reply
    ... I use both my laptop and a main computer.My laptop is fine ... security settings. ... Do you happen to use Outlook Express ... Outlook Express to manage your newsgroup ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: Importing/Transferring of News Accounts and News Messages
    ... I have a laptop with Outlook Express 6.0 that I used to post to Newsgroups ... different Newsgroup Servers and 7 Newsgroup accounts lets say AccA, AccB, ...
  • Re: Mobile User / Laptop User - Server Access at LAN
    ... I am not sure I know how to configure, email with Outlook over HTTP. ... > Please do not respond directly to me, but only post in the newsgroup so all can take advantage ... > able to access the server data from their Laptop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)