"David H. Lipman" wrote:

From: "Chris2T" <Chris2T@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

| That was neither very kind -- nor helpful!

| Anybody else out there willing to simply answer my questions? I've managed
| pretty well so far with just your help and not all of us can AFFORD the
| latest and grreatest these days!!

| Thanks, Chris

I'm sorry, it is NOT about being kind. It is about being SAFE.

Anybody here worth a grain of salt and sees a thread about malware or the possibility of
malware on a PC that had been previously used will tell you the same thing. Wipe the PC
and re-install the OS from scratch.

*NEVER* accept a previously used PC without wiping the hard disk and re-installing the OS
from scratch.

Multi-AV -