Re: Boot Up issue--sign of infection?

"1PW" <barcrnahgjuvfgyr@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:gr3tst$vd7$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi FTR:

I believe the OP stated that her monitor's display remains entirely
black throughout a failure. Even if the hard disk drive were missing,
the BIOS splash screen or possibly a line or two of BIOS information
would still make it to the screen.

Lots of info - I thought I read something about the monitor being black
with something blinking. I assumed the flashing cursor. I probably
misread the post - hard day at work.

  • Re: Boot Up issue--sign of infection?
    ... I believe the OP stated that her monitor's display remains entirely ... black throughout a failure. ... Even if the hard disk drive were missing, ... misread the post - hard day at work. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Need Repaired, WTB, or WTT Sys 11,11a,11b MPU
    ... segments that are missing vary from display test to display test. ...  Besides that the game will play. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Another worthless expensive printer
    ... Failure" error right after I added new print cartidges..Now it won`t ... Are you sure you have ink?" ... Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo” ... Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: UH OH...U25 Ram Failure!! Gonna need help...Earthshaker
    ... Jackpot sets me over the replay score and then all the flashing lights go off, The Knocker hits, and the display and flippers go ... turn it back on and see U25 Ram Failure blinking back at me! ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Seriously struggling with C
    ... There was a "BIT" display which was designed to power up showing a processor failure. ... When it came to writing the tests we even managed to trigger some of these traps for "impossible" conditions by simulating conditions it was reasonable for the SW to come across! ... One other benefit, when a customer phoned us up saying, "it's not working!" ...
    (comp.lang.c)