Re: Worm?

In article <503CACF1-89E0-4D06-8E5D-5C94012E9F93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
YvesFerrer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Hi everyone,

new to this game, please bear with me?
Some messages on screen tell me that I am infected by WORM/Rbot.425984.1

a friend directed me towards 'tucows' (?) but I cannot really make sense of
the site (I AM that SLOW!!!).

Will the MS Windows own scan system get rid of this worm? and how do I find
it again? I came across it once quite awhile ago, but I don't remember what i
didi to get there...

If you are kind enought o help, please keep the instructions in
'baby-speak'? I am a translator by profession, but jargon (and IT) are way
beyond me!

Thanks in adavance!

Download and run/use the MBAM tool listed below, it's considered one of
the best free removal tools, is created and hosted by a reputable group
that is respected by the anti-malware community, and you can read about
it at the link below./

Do not trust anything from disreputable sources such as PCBUTTS1.COM, no
reputable person or group in the anti-malware community will direct you
to that site.

MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

--
Leythos - spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 to email me)
Public Service Warning: Learn about PCButts before you trust:

  • Re: my web search uninstall
    ... can someone tell me how to get rid of this? ... is created and hosted by a reputable group ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Do not trust anything from disreputable sources such as PCBUTTS1.COM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: my web search uninstall
    ... Download and run/use the MBAM tool listed below, ... is created and hosted by a reputable group ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Do not trust anything from disreputable sources such as PCBUTTS1.COM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Alleged virus I cant detect
    ... infected with Sallity virus. ... is created and hosted by a reputable group ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: caught antispyshield
    ... This Is A Public Service Announcement ... Should you trust pcbutts1???? ... Here is a sampling of what the anti-malware community has to say: ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)