Re: Alleged virus I can't detect

Thanks for the tip. I'll be sure to avoid Pcbutts1.com and other similar sites, and
suspicious software such as the one that is advertised in a pop up and is called
AntiSpyware 2008 :-)
Regards, Saga
--

"Leythos" <spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In article <uGjvBTSkJHA.1252@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
antiSpam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx says...
Hello all, I have a Win XP SP2 on an office PC. A few weeks ago the enterprise was
infected with Sallity virus. Removal was a pain, to say the least. The virus evaded the
firewall and the McAfee Enterprise virus suite.

My PC has been desinfected, but still show signs of something that I can't identify.
Perhaps by describing its behavior here someone can offer an opinion.

Download and run/use the MBAM tool listed below, it's considered one of
the best free removal tools, is created and hosted by a reputable group
that is respected by the anti-malware community, and you can read about
it at the link below./

Do not trust anything from disreputable sources such as PCBUTTS1.COM, no
reputable person or group in the anti-malware community will direct you
to that site.

MalwareBytes Anti-Malware
http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)

  • Re: Alleged virus I cant detect
    ... If you continue to listen to Leythos or anyone listed in my sig you will be formatting your computer by next week. ... infected with Sallity virus. ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Alleged virus I cant detect
    ... infected with Sallity virus. ... is created and hosted by a reputable group ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Word Crisis: Help, anyone!
    ... but maybe shutting down Word would have deleted those ... >Did she have auto-save every xx minutes turned on? ... >(insert latest virus name here) virus, ... >| Word document which she then resaved before calling me. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Worm?
    ... new to this game, please bear with me? ... is created and hosted by a reputable group ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Do not trust anything from disreputable sources such as PCBUTTS1.COM, ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: my web search uninstall
    ... can someone tell me how to get rid of this? ... is created and hosted by a reputable group ... that is respected by the anti-malware community, ... Do not trust anything from disreputable sources such as PCBUTTS1.COM, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)