Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?

In article <cDEll.16853$yr3.15603@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, toidi@xxxxxxxx
says...

I have said many times that I know him and he is not me but the trolls
choose to ignore that part. He has told me that David Lipman and PA Bear and
others have sent emails and made phone calls to NASA JPL and Lockheed in an
attempt to get him fired. Numerous emails at that. JPL has fired two people
already for using their resources to give out info on him which is a
security violation and that even though it has been a few years they are
still looking for a third person.

HA HA HA HA HA - what a story.

The fact is that your posting IP and name have been linked back to JPL
by headers as you've posted from JPL using your external Usenet account.

It was very easy to keep track of headers as you posted from multiple
locations, under multiple names, even impersonating David, myself and
many others, and then you've screwed up and posted in support of your
tools, that you pirated from others, and didn't know that your headers
exposed you again.

Time and time again you've proven to be your own undoing.

drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"
spam999free@xxxxxxxxxx (remove 999 for proper email address)
.