Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?

And, he is not a Microsoft MVP, as has been pointed out numerious times.

"~BD~" <~BD~@nomail.afraid.com> wrote in message
:
: "The Real Truth MVP" <toidi@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: news:wVIkl.6878$jZ1.842@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
: > Are you deliberately trying to be misleading or did you just forget?
Next
: > time post the whole thread.
: > The module runs just fine on 32 bit systems but it does not prevent
: > infection. According to MBAM, and I have tested this numerous times,
it's
: > real-time protection is supposed to prevent infection of malware that it
: > normally detects in it's scans or that it has detections for in its
: > database. It simply does does not work. If you have the paid version it
is
: > very easy to test by visiting a know malware site. MBAM should block it
: > like
: > Avast does. I even downloaded and installed some and MBAM allowed it. I
: > then
: > used MBAM to remove it. Test it for yourself. Yes I have reported to the
: > MBAM folks.
: > Here is the complete thread you left out and it was only a few weeks
ago.
: >
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.security.virus/browse_thread/thread/16f21a09f40a65f5?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Under+64bit+editions+of+windows,+that%27s+correct.+The+resident+module
: >
: >
: > --
: > The Real Truth http://pcbutts1-therealtruth.blogspot.com/
: > *WARNING* Do NOT follow any advice given by the people listed below.
: > They do NOT have the expertise or knowledge to fix your issue. Do not
: > waste your time.
: > David H Lipman, Malke, PA Bear, Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Leythos.
:
:
: It was pointed out to you recently that there is an error on your Blog
TRT.
:
: Did you forget to correct same? ** indicates the missing "r"
:
: HTH
:
: About Me
: I am a current Microsoft MVP I am part of the antivirus and spyware
: community. I have been for 6 years. I am asked to help with scripts by
many
: of the regulars in the community. I write code for them and tell them to
do
: what they want with it. I don't have a problem with that, I do this for
: free. My ce**tifications MCSE Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
(MCSD)
: MS certified Trainer (MCT) A+ Net+ Software Programmer Technical Writer
:
:

  • Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?
    ... According to MBAM, and I have tested this numerous times, ... real-time protection is supposed to prevent infection of malware that it ... very easy to test by visiting a know malware site. ... many of the regulars in the community. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Is Malwarebytes Antivirus Software?
    ... According to MBAM, and I have tested this numerous times, it's ... real-time protection is supposed to prevent infection of malware that it ... very easy to test by visiting a know malware site. ... of the regulars in the community. ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Give Back to IT Community (Help)
    ... Montreal MCT ... Microsoft MVP: ... Visit my blog at: http://dnn.mitpro.ca/mitpro/Blogs/tabid/59/BlogID/2/Default.aspx ... I want to start giving back to the IT Community, ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: Give Back to IT Community (Help)
    ... Montreal MCT ... Microsoft MVP: ... I want to start giving back to the IT Community, ... What program do you guys use for managing your blog subscriptions? ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcsa)
  • Re: saving page as .MHT doesnt work for certain sites
    ... Hyperlinks used to ensure advice is current ... Visit the IE Community ... Sandi - Microsoft MVP since 1999 ...